All the ways we're saying "Thanks, Birth Control!" in 2023
🎵 Thank you for being a friend 🎵
We’re turning up the volume on gratitude with our annual shout-out extravaganza: Thanks, Birth Control Day! It’s the day we come together, raise our voices, and share the myriad ways birth control has made our lives better.
From the deeply personal stories to the cheerfully cheeky tweets, every declaration is a celebration. Dive into 2023’s 11th annual jubilee and discover the chorus of thank-yous echoing across our vibrant community! Here’s why people are saying #ThxBirthControl in 2023:
1. For all the different ways it can help us.
2. Because it’s literally helping us save the planet!
today is #ThxBirthControl day 💜— Kelsey Rhodes (she/her) (@KelseyDotOrg) November 15, 2023
i'm grateful for access to the oral contraceptive i use for many reasons, but one i've been thinking about a lot is reducing my personal garbage footprint.
no periods means less waste to landfills with less pads and tampons! pic.twitter.com/S8ogj8CWrM
3. Because we love our lives (complete with fur babies) as they are!!
4. Because it’s gender neutral.
5. For allowing us to follow our dreams.
✨🎇Today and every day, I am so thankful for my birth control method. #ThxBirthControl for enabling me to pursue the education and career that I want, without the fear of an unexpected pregnancy.🎇✨— Emily Eckert (@emilyanneck) November 15, 2023
6. Because there are SO MANY OPTIONS.
7. For giving us the space to make art.
8. Because wanting to have smokin’ hot sex is reason enough!
Heat up your weekends with our best sex tips and so much more.