5 things that turn us on rn
It's called doing the work
1. Recognizing how you’ve benefited from systemic racism
2. Engaging in wealth redistribution
3. Being soft and vulnerable
4. Not doing it for the gram
5. Wearing a mask to protect others
If you’ve done numbers 1-4 on this list and then you go all the way with 5??? Get ready to have the neighbors make a noise complaint.
P.S. It’s now easier to get a birth control prescription and delivery to your home! We’ve partnered with Twentyeight Health to provide free doctor evaluations ($20 value) for the first 200 users that sign up! Birth control is usually $0 with insurance (incl. Medicaid) and starts at $16/pack out of pocket. Claim your free consultation here.
Heat up your weekends with our best sex tips and so much more.