1. Recognizing how you’ve benefited from systemic racism
2. Engaging in wealth redistribution
3. Being soft and vulnerable
4. Not doing it for the gram
5. Wearing a mask to protect others
If you’ve done numbers 1-4 on this list and then you go all the way with 5??? Get ready to have the neighbors make a noise complaint.
P.S. It’s now easier to get a birth control prescription and delivery to your home! We’ve partnered with Twentyeight Health to provide free doctor evaluations ($20 value) for the first 200 users that sign up! Birth control is usually $0 with insurance (incl. Medicaid) and starts at $16/pack out of pocket. Claim your free consultation here.