Hey, it’s the Fourth of July! Get out there and be a firecracker
Things that are magical: Unicorns. Harry Potter. National holidays that give us a day off work. With July 4th coming up fast, here are some red, white, and blue ideas to get you in the mood.
- Whip up a pitcher of homemade watermelon and strawberry slushies. These are awesome with or without alcohol. Drink them while watching the sunset after a scorching day.
- Get a patriotic mani. You could play it safe and go all red, or capture the flag and have your nails painted red, white, and blue.
- After the outdoor fireworks, create more in the bedroom with white candles that double as massage oil. Light a Jimmyjane Afterglow Candle, dip a brush into it as it melts, paint it on and massage each other.
- Whipped cream is white. And crazy delicious. Plan a picnic and bring whipped cream, blueberries, and strawberries. Tip: Dab some on your neck and have him lick it off.
- Is that a rocket in his pocket? Yes. Make your country proud and adorn it with a red, white, and blue condom. (We recommend using one along with your other trusted method of birth control.)
Malibu Betty is shockingly blue dye for the hair down there. It’s safe and OMG they have stencils. You can add stars! Revolutionary indeed.
ps - Get Bedsider on the go: to get started, text MyBC to 42-411.
Subscribe to Frisky Fridays
Heat up your weekends with our best sex tips and so much more.