Coronavirus is giving us even more reasons to love our birth control
Loving not getting pregnant for us right now
There’s plenty to freak out about, and trust us, we’re freaking out plenty. But we’re also spending some time thinking about the things we’re grateful for, and at the top of that list is birth control. Here’s why:
1. For the unlimited quarantine sex
2. For letting us work from home in peace (sort of)
3. For giving us a period-free quarantine
4. For helping us avoid a pandemic baby boom
5. For making sure we know what day it is
6. Because we can get it without leaving the house
7. For quarantining right there with us
8. For making us feel bad-assy
9. For clarifying our priorities
P.S. Check out our latest sex in the news roundup, the coronavirus edition.
Heat up your weekends with our best sex tips and so much more.