Striptease 101: Seductive moves you can actually pull off
We admit it: Sometimes in the heat of the moment, the ripping off of clothes happens fast. (Like we’re in a race to get naked. Which probably explains why we also like do-me-now birth control that just works without having to stop to do anything.)
But we know there’s also a seductive, tempting charm to stripping down slowly. If you can relate and you’d like some tips to pull this off, we’ve rounded up some of the best guides to coach you through it. Get ready to take it off…take it all off.
- The basics. Here are 14 tried-and-true steps to ensure your striptease is sexy, not awkward.
- More basics. What to wear. How to set the mood. Popsugar wants your striptease to be supersexy.
- Learn from a burlesque icon. Dita Von Teese is a striptease expert and this is her guide.
- Know that you are sexy. You’ve got to believe it to pull this off.
- Do it to music you both like. Em & Lo’s top 10 striptease tips are full of good info including what music to use.
- Boas, fans, and gloves. A quick video on what to wear and how to work it.
- What not to wear. From the Headmistress of the School of Burlesque.
- For the dudes. Men should try it too and this is their primer.
Now, we’re coming at this from a place of empowerment and we hope that you’ll confidently unleash your alluring moves on your own terms. It’s okay to laugh at yourself. It’s cool to practice until you feel good about it. Just do your thing and have fun. That’s what’s really important.
BTW, you know all that teasing, posing, and flirting will definitely whip you into a frenzy, so make sure you’re stocked up on birth control and ready for whatever comes next.
P.S. What do Cleopatra, pineapple, John Legend lyrics, and a baguette have to do with Bedsider? Follow us on Instagram and find out.
Heat up your weekends with our best sex tips and so much more.