10 Instagram accounts that will give you life in 2017
If you were among the many people who just weren’t feeling 2016, now is a great time to set your hopes high for a better, brighter year. And while you may have big plans to make 2017 amazing, you can also make positive changes on a smaller scale.
Take Instagram, for example. Each day millions of photos are shared, and if you check your insta as much as we do, the kind of content you see there can really impact your daily mood. Here are 10 accounts guaranteed to spruce up your feed and set the tone for a great year.
1. Inspiration - @happsters: This account is dedicated to spreading happiness and putting you into a positive mindset with inspirational quotes. Did we mention this account also posts plenty of cute puppy pics?
2. Travel - @muradosmann: You might recognize Murad’s photos along with the hashtag #followmeto. His adventures with his wife went viral online and 3 years later the couple is still exploring! Not only are the pics gorgeous, they will give you some major wanderlust.
3. Food Inspo - @livegreennhealthy: If you weren’t hungry before, you will be after scrolling through Jenny’s feed. Thankfully she posts recipes along with each meal she shares.
5. Beauty & Fashion - @liketoknowit: If you need some outfit or wardrobe inspiration, look no further. The best part? This account tags the brands shown in each photo so you know exactly where to purchase.
7. Fitness - @massy.arias: If you have 2017 fitness goals, Massy will definitely give you the motivation you need. Her account is full of helpful how-to videos and representations of all body types. Not to mention she’s all about female empowerment.
9. Home Décor - @apartmenttherapy: Looking for inspiration on how to revamp your apartment? Look no further than Apartment Therapy. They also post some budget tips—hell yes!
10. Cute Pets - @chillwildlife: This hilarious account documents the lives of all different kinds of pets. Their videos and photos will have you saving up for a fur baby of your own!
It’s easy to put a lot of pressure on ourselves to make big changes to our lives—but the little things we do every day can count just as much. So here’s to surrounding ourselves with things that make us smile, online and off!
Heat up your weekends with our best sex tips and so much more.