They are perfect for the beach, poolside, or on the bus to work. They can scare, thrill, and woo you one day then make you cry the next. They are the books of summer. And here are some great (and frisky) reading lists if you want to pick one up.
- POPSUGAR suggests seven erotica titles to melt your popsicle. Some famed classics are included.
- Goodreads has over 2,000 books on its popular summer reading list. And over 200 different adult fiction/erotica lists chosen by readers. Into paranormal romance? Kink? Cowboys? Whatever you like, we bet there’s a list for your pleasure.
- Amazon can show you the latest releases in erotica if you want something totally new to read, like Strings (from the Rock Hard Harlots series) or Beautiful Bastard.
- Stylist.co.uk takes a tip from the Mucky Book Club and offers up 15 naughty novels to check out.
- The Nine Naughty Novelists blog (breaking the rules between the covers) recently asked readers to post their favorite erotic romance titles. Looks like their readers delivered.
- Not sure what you want to read? If only there was an infographic to guide you to the perfect novel. Oh wait. There is.
What will you be reading this summer? What should we check out? Let us know in the comments.
I like big books and I cannot lie,
P.S. Have you seen our new Guy’s Guide series? Watch. Laugh. Share. Repeat. And maybe you’ll win a box of Sir Richard’s condoms.