We love helping you figure out what gifts to give. In fact, we spend quite a bit of time deciding what to include on Bedsider’s list. This year our special standouts include sublime soap and something very special to suck on.
- Selfie lollipops. Suck on your fave Instagram pics. Lick sweet photos of your sweetheart. It’s all possible with custom-made candy from Vintage Confections.
- Soap for people who get dirty. With names like Lust in the Dust and Blazing Saddles: The Sexiest Soap Ever, you know that Outlaw Soaps are going to be special. If pine mountain forests and orange groves are too tame, they have coffee soap, whiskey soap, and bacon soap too.
- For romantics. Here’s a dreamy print from Designs By Spec that reads “kiss me under the light of a thousand stars” and another from Blackstar Press that can be customized with a couple’s special anniversary date.
- For people with wanderlust. Lonely Planet just named the top 500 places to see around the world and features them all in their beautiful Ultimate Travel book. A great gift for plotting a trip together.
- For people who prefer to stay home. Wake up in your own bed with matching pillows that say “good morning, gorgeous” and “hello there, handsome.” From Plum Perfection.
- Dark fantasies. Beautiful, captivating lingerie masks might add some elegant edge to your time together. From Skull Lace.
- Comfy days. If t-shirts are more their style, Buy Me Brunch has a funny NSFW collection including ones that say “Snuggle Monster” and “Gangster of Love.”
Are you more of a card giver? You can say “Thanks for all the O’s” with a nice note from Spelling Bee Cards. (And by nice we mean naughty.) Or, for more ideas, you can read about 14 romantic gifts from significant others who really pay attention. (The stories made us swoon.)
BTW, a lot of these gifts might lead to something, so make sure your birth control is fired up and ready to go.
P.S. Bedsider + Instagram is a match made in heaven. See why.