- How effective is emergency contraception at preventing pregnancy?
- Is emergency contraception the same thing as the abortion pill?
- If I think I could be pregnant, what should I do?
- I took EC for unprotected sex then I had unprotected sex again. Should I take EC again?
- Are guys allowed to buy emergency contraception?
- The condom broke. What should I do?
- Does being overweight affect how well birth control works?
- Can I get emergency contraception if I'm under 17?
- What is levonorgestrel?
- Can I take the morning-after pill at night?
- How is ella different from Plan B One-Step or Next Choice One Dose?
- What if my local pharmacy doesn't stock or runs out of emergency contraception?
- How do I time taking emergency contraception pills?
- Is birth control available over the counter?
- How can I avoid nausea as a side effect of taking emergency contraception?
- If I am using enzyme inducers (such as Dilantin the antibiotics rifampicin or griseofulvin, or St. John's Wort), will it make emergency contraceptive pills less effective?
- Plan B seems expensive for one use. Is there a cheaper version?
- How will emergency contraception pills affect my next period?