- I'm spotting from the implant. What can I do to stop it?
- I’m a smoker. What birth control options are best for me?
- Does birth control cause blood clots?
- Can the IUD hurt my partner?
- What should I do about skin irritation from the patch?
- Is it safe to use flavored condoms for vaginal or anal sex?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- What are good methods for women with high blood pressure?
- Can the ring get lost in my vagina?
- How can I avoid nausea as a side effect of taking emergency contraception?
- Is there anything that helps with IUD insertion pain?
- Can my partner feel the diaphragm?
- Is it a problem if I'm getting vaginal discharge from the ring?
- Can ibuprofen help reduce heavy periods and irregular bleeding?
- Does it hurt to get the implant?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- I'm using the implant. Are the side effects like feeling moody, bloated, and nervous going to go away?
- Does it hurt to get the implant removed?
- Is it normal to get headaches from the shot?
- Is it normal to feel moody because of the shot?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 56