- What if the condom doesn't feel good and he can't get hard?
- What are some of the health benefits of IUDs?
- What can I do if I'm on the pill and breaking out with acne?
- Does the shot have any health benefits?
- What are some of the health benefits of the implant?
- What if condoms are reducing my partner's sensitivity?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- If I'm allergic to latex, is there another birth control method that will protect me from STIs?
- Is it normal to feel moody because of the shot?
- Can birth control help with dysmenorrhea?
- Is it a problem if I'm getting vaginal discharge from the ring?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- I'm spotting from the implant. What can I do to stop it?
- What do I do if the diaphragm is irritating me?
- Is it safe to use flavored condoms for vaginal or anal sex?
- Does birth control cause depression?
- Can birth control help with endometriosis?
- Is there anything that helps with IUD insertion pain?
- Is it safe to lose blood by spotting a lot?
- Which birth control method will help reduce my cramps?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 53