- How effective is withdrawal at preventing pregnancy?
- Is it okay for me to take my own IUD out?
- Is it safe to use flavored condoms for vaginal or anal sex?
- What types of lube are safe to use with condoms?
- What's the difference between typical use and perfect use?
- How soon does the implant start working?
- Can I take the morning-after pill at night?
- Is it safe to take two pills in one day?
- How can I avoid nausea as a side effect of taking emergency contraception?
- Can I swim or take a shower while I’m wearing the patch?
- Can having diarrhea make the pill less effective?
- Why do I get sick more often when I’m on my period?
- Can my partner feel the diaphragm?
- How soon can I get pregnant after my implant is taken out?
- If I'm using another method of birth control, do I still have to use condoms?
- Does it hurt to get the implant?
- I'm traveling to a different time zone. How can I figure out when to take my pill?
- Does it hurt to get the implant removed?
- Can I get pregnant from anal sex?
- I'm spotting from the implant. What can I do to stop it?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 355