- I’m a smoker. What birth control options are best for me?
- How can birth control help an ovarian cyst?
- How soon can I get pregnant after going off the shot?
- What are good methods for women with high blood pressure?
- Does birth control cause blood clots?
- How effective is the shot at preventing pregnancy?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- Can ibuprofen help reduce heavy periods and irregular bleeding?
- What if I've lost my sex drive while on the shot?
- Is it normal to feel moody because of the shot?
- What are the best methods to use if I don't want to have my period?
- Is it normal to get headaches from the shot?
- What birth control methods are safe for people who just gave birth?
- What are the best methods that my partner won't notice?
- I heard that hormone-filled pee is killing our fish and harming the environment. Is taking hormonal birth control bad for our water?
- What's an ovarian cyst?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- It seems like every birth control has side effects. Is it really worth it?
- Is it safe to lose blood by spotting a lot?
- What should I do before stopping my birth control?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 37