- What types of lube are safe to use with condoms?
- Is anal sex safer than vaginal sex?
- Is birth control available over the counter?
- Is the internal condom supposed to make a squeaking noise?
- What types of birth control are available over the counter?
- Is there a birth control that’s drunk-hookup ready?
- What's the deal with double bagging?
- If I'm allergic to latex, is there another birth control method that will protect me from STIs?
- I'm tired of using condoms, is there another birth control method that will also protect me from STIs?
- Can I reuse a condom?
- How much does the internal condom cost?
- The condom broke. What should I do?
- I’ve heard the internal condom can be stimulating—is that true?
- How common are STIs?
- Do condoms prevent HPV?
- What if the internal condom keeps getting stuck to my partner's penis?
- Is the internal condom hard to insert?
- How do you remove a internal condom?
- When I stand up with my internal condom in, it sticks out a little. How can I stop it from doing that?
- Can I tell if someone else has an STI?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 23