- How soon can I get pregnant after my implant is taken out?
- I'm traveling to a different time zone. How can I figure out when to take my pill?
- How do I check a condom wrapper for damage?
- Do I have to be sexually active to be on birth control?
- My patch leaves a square of dark sticky stuff around it. What is it, and how do I get it off?
- Is it okay for me to take my own IUD out?
- Can I use tampons with an IUD?
- What should I do about skin irritation from the patch?
- Is anal sex safer than vaginal sex?
- What types of lube are safe to use with condoms?
- What’s wrong with using expired condoms?
- Can I take the morning-after pill at night?
- What if I'm allergic to latex condoms or my partner is?
- Can I swim or take a shower while I’m wearing the patch?
- Can the IUD perforate your uterus during insertion?
- What are some signs a guy is about to come?
- What do I do if my ring is always slipping out?
- If I'm using another method of birth control, do I still have to use condoms?
- What are my options if I want something more effective than withdrawal, but don't want to visit a doctor?
- Should I really use condoms for oral sex?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 99