- I'm spotting from the implant. What can I do to stop it?
- Can I use tampons with an IUD?
- Can I use a menstrual cup with an IUD?
- Can I use tampons or a menstrual cup with the ring?
- Can birth control help with endometriosis?
- What are the best methods to use if I don't want to have my period?
- Why do I get sick more often when I’m on my period?
- Can I get pregnant when I'm on my period?
- Can I use the pill to control when I have my period?
- How will emergency contraception pills affect my next period?
- Which birth control method will help reduce my cramps?
- Can birth control help with dysmenorrhea?
- I'm worried that if I don't bleed regularly with the implant then I won't know if I get pregnant.
- What is amenorrhea?
- Can I wear the patch all the time and not get my period?
- Does birth control cause depression?
- Are there benefits to birth control other than just controlling fertility?
- How do hormones affect mood?
- Can I keep the ring in all of the time and not get my period?
- Can I use fertility awareness methods if my periods are irregular or unpredictable?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 22