- What’s wrong with using expired condoms?
- Is it safe to use flavored condoms for vaginal or anal sex?
- What types of lube are safe to use with condoms?
- Can drinking alcohol affect my birth control?
- How do I check a condom wrapper for damage?
- Is anal sex safer than vaginal sex?
- If I'm using another method of birth control, do I still have to use condoms?
- How effective are condoms at preventing pregnancy?
- Should I really use condoms for oral sex?
- Does sex still feel good with condoms?
- Should I really use lube with condoms?
- Is it true that most condoms are about the same size—even Magnums?
- Is birth control available over the counter?
- Is there a birth control that’s drunk-hookup ready?
- What types of birth control are available over the counter?
- What if the condom doesn't feel good and he can't get hard?
- I'm tired of using condoms, is there another birth control method that will also protect me from STIs?
- Can I use lube with a lubricated condom?
- What's the deal with double bagging?
- How common are STIs?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 33