- Is it safe to use flavored condoms for vaginal or anal sex?
- What types of lube are safe to use with condoms?
- If I'm using another method of birth control, do I still have to use condoms?
- How do I check a condom wrapper for damage?
- Should I really use lube with condoms?
- Is anal sex safer than vaginal sex?
- What’s wrong with using expired condoms?
- Can I use lube with a lubricated condom?
- What if I'm allergic to latex condoms or my partner is?
- Can drinking alcohol affect my birth control?
- How effective are condoms at preventing pregnancy?
- Is it true that most condoms are about the same size—even Magnums?
- Can I tell if someone else has an STI?
- Can I reuse a condom?
- Is there male birth control?
- How can I prevent Zika virus?
- I'm tired of using condoms, is there another birth control method that will also protect me from STIs?
- What if the condom doesn't feel good and he can't get hard?
- What if I'm using condoms, but they keep slipping or breaking?
- What's the difference between STIs and STDs?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 33