- How do I check a condom wrapper for damage?
- I’m a smoker. What birth control options are best for me?
- Can I use tampons with an IUD?
- Is it okay for me to take my own IUD out?
- Is it safe to use flavored condoms for vaginal or anal sex?
- What’s wrong with using expired condoms?
- Can I use tampons or a menstrual cup with the ring?
- Can I get pregnant if I've had endometrial ablation?
- How common are STIs?
- Does the non-hormonal/copper IUD (Paragard) cause copper toxicity?
- Is generic birth control really the same as brand name?
- Should I really use condoms for oral sex?
- Can I use a menstrual cup with an IUD?
- Is there a birth control that’s drunk-hookup ready?
- Is it safe to take the pill for years without a break?
- Are IUDs safe for women who haven't had kids?
- Can I use lube with a lubricated condom?
- Can birth control help with dysmenorrhea?
- Could the government use the implant as a tracking device?
- Does alcohol reduce the effectiveness of birth control?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 44