birth control ring
- I’m a smoker. What birth control options are best for me?
- How can birth control help an ovarian cyst?
- What are good methods for women with high blood pressure?
- Anything I can do so that my partner doesn't feel the ring during sex?
- Can I use tampons or a menstrual cup with the ring?
- Can the ring get lost in my vagina?
- How long until the ring starts working?
- Is it a problem if I'm getting vaginal discharge from the ring?
- If I'm using another method of birth control, do I still have to use condoms?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- What do I do if my ring is always slipping out?
- How do I know the ring is in the right way?
- What's an ovarian cyst?
- Does birth control work the minute I get it?
- How much does the ring cost?
- What are the best methods to use if I don't want to have my period?
- I heard that hormone-filled pee is killing our fish and harming the environment. Is taking hormonal birth control bad for our water?
- Does the ring protect against STIs?
- Which birth control method will help reduce my cramps?
- Does hormonal birth control cause depression?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 39