- What is Essure?
- Is there male birth control?
- My partner and I are sure we don't want to have [more] children, but I'm not thrilled by the prospect of surgery. What are our alternatives?
- What’s the difference between Nexplanon and Essure? Both are sometimes called implants.
- What does it mean to get your tubes tied?
- What type of anesthesia do they use when you get sterilized?
- How long will it take to heal after sterilization?
- Can I get pregnant if I've had endometrial ablation?
- What are the best methods that my partner won't notice?
- I'm having pregnancy symptoms—is it possible I could be pregnant even though I've been sterilized?
- Which sterilization procedure is right for me?
- Is it safe to use birth control right after giving birth?
- Is it normal to feel exhausted and sore several weeks after having the sterilization procedure?