- My IUD was expelled. Should I try again?
- I’m a smoker. What birth control options are best for me?
- Can the IUD hurt my partner?
- Does birth control cause blood clots?
- Is it okay for me to take my own IUD out?
- Can I use tampons with an IUD?
- What are good methods for women with high blood pressure?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- How soon does an IUD become effective after you get it?
- I heard the IUD is really expensive—how much does it cost?
- Is there anything that helps with IUD insertion pain?
- Can the IUD perforate your uterus during insertion?
- If I'm using another method of birth control, do I still have to use condoms?
- How is Skyla different from Mirena?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- Can I use a menstrual cup with an IUD?
- What birth control methods are safe for people who just gave birth?
- Does the non-hormonal/copper IUD (Paragard) cause copper toxicity?
- Does the IUD protect against STIs?
- What is levonorgestrel?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 53