- Is it okay for me to take my own IUD out?
- If I'm using another method of birth control, do I still have to use condoms?
- I’m a smoker. What birth control options are best for me?
- My IUD was expelled. Should I try again?
- Does the non-hormonal/copper IUD (Paragard) cause copper toxicity?
- Can the IUD hurt my partner?
- What are good methods for women with high blood pressure?
- Does birth control cause blood clots?
- Can I use tampons with an IUD?
- How long does the IUD last?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- How soon does an IUD become effective after you get it?
- Can the IUD perforate your uterus during insertion?
- How is Skyla different from Mirena?
- Can birth control help with dysmenorrhea?
- Can I take out my own IUD?
- What are some of the health benefits of IUDs?
- The Paragard IUD has copper, right? Is it safe to have the metal inside you?
- My doctor says they won’t give me an IUD because I’m too young and I haven’t had kids yet. What can I do?
- I heard the IUD is really expensive—how much does it cost?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 53