- What are some of the health benefits of IUDs?
- What if I get pregnant with an IUD in?
- Can the IUD move out of place or fall out completely?
- How effective are IUDs at preventing pregnancy?
- How is Skyla different from Mirena?
- What do I do if my partner can feel the strings from my IUD?
- Does it hurt to have an IUD taken out?
- I heard the IUD is really expensive—how much does it cost?
- How soon does an IUD become effective after you get it?
- Is it safe to lose blood by spotting a lot?
- Will it hurt to have sex when I have an IUD inside me?
- What is levonorgestrel?
- Is it safe to have the hormones from the IUD inside you all the time?
- Is it safe to have an IUD inside me?
- How long does it take to get an IUD?
- My IUD was expelled. Should I try again?
- What if I get an IUD, but want to get pregnant sooner than the 3 or 5 or 12 years that it's good for?
- Can I use an IUD if I want to have a baby in the future?
- Does the IUD protect against STIs?
- Can the IUD hurt my partner?
Displaying all 20 questions