- Is it safe to take two pills in one day?
- How effective is withdrawal at preventing pregnancy?
- My IUD was expelled. Should I try again?
- What should I do if I miss a pill?
- How soon does an IUD become effective after you get it?
- What's the difference between typical use and perfect use?
- Can I use tampons or a menstrual cup with the ring?
- How soon does the implant start working?
- Does your weight affect how well your birth control works?
- Can I get pregnant if I've had endometrial ablation?
- Can drinking alcohol affect my birth control?
- Can having diarrhea make the pill less effective?
- How long until the ring starts working?
- I threw up right after taking my pill. Now what?
- How is ella different from Plan B One-Step or Next Choice One Dose?
- How is Skyla different from Mirena?
- Are IUDs safe for women who haven't had kids?
- What birth control methods are safe for people who just gave birth?
- Is there male birth control?
- Is generic birth control really the same as brand name?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 54