- I heard the IUD is really expensive—how much does it cost?
- Can I get pregnant if I have sex in a pool or hot tub?
- What types of lube are safe to use with condoms?
- What should I do about skin irritation from the patch?
- What's the difference between typical use and perfect use?
- Anything I can do so that my partner doesn't feel the ring during sex?
- How soon does the implant start working?
- My patch leaves a square of dark sticky stuff around it. What is it, and how do I get it off?
- How can birth control help an ovarian cyst?
- Can I get pregnant from sex toys?
- What should I do if I miss a pill?
- Can I take the morning-after pill at night?
- How can I avoid nausea as a side effect of taking emergency contraception?
- Can ibuprofen help reduce heavy periods and irregular bleeding?
- Can I swim or take a shower while I’m wearing the patch?
- What are some signs a guy is about to come?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- Can having diarrhea make the pill less effective?
- Why do I get sick more often when I’m on my period?
- Is anal sex safer than vaginal sex?
Displaying questions 21 – 40 of 350