- Is it okay for me to take my own IUD out?
- Does birth control cause blood clots?
- How do I check a condom wrapper for damage?
- What are good methods for women with high blood pressure?
- I heard the IUD is really expensive—how much does it cost?
- How can birth control help an ovarian cyst?
- Can the IUD hurt my partner?
- Does pot really kill sperm production?
- How soon does the implant start working?
- What should I do about skin irritation from the patch?
- I threw up right after taking my pill. Now what?
- Can I take the morning-after pill at night?
- What should I do if I miss a pill?
- Can the IUD perforate your uterus during insertion?
- How can I avoid nausea as a side effect of taking emergency contraception?
- Can I swim or take a shower while I’m wearing the patch?
- What's the difference between typical use and perfect use?
- Does it hurt to get the implant removed?
- Do I have to be sexually active to be on birth control?
- My patch leaves a square of dark sticky stuff around it. What is it, and how do I get it off?
Displaying questions 21 – 40 of 331