- Is it okay for me to take my own IUD out?
- What should I do about skin irritation from the patch?
- What should I do if I miss a pill?
- Is it safe to use flavored condoms for vaginal or anal sex?
- I heard the IUD is really expensive—how much does it cost?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- What types of lube are safe to use with condoms?
- What are good methods for women with high blood pressure?
- What’s wrong with using expired condoms?
- Can I get pregnant if I don't have an orgasm?
- Can I get pregnant if I have sex in a pool or hot tub?
- Will the patch fall off?
- How soon does an IUD become effective after you get it?
- Anything I can do so that my partner doesn't feel the ring during sex?
- What's the difference between typical use and perfect use?
- Can I use tampons or a menstrual cup with the ring?
- How soon does the implant start working?
- What are the advantages of early abortion?
- Is anal sex safer than vaginal sex?
- Does your weight affect how well your birth control works?
Displaying questions 21 – 40 of 350