- It seems like every birth control has side effects. Is it really worth it?
- My partner and I are sure we don't want to have [more] children, but I'm not thrilled by the prospect of surgery. What are our alternatives?
- Are IUDs safe for women who haven't had kids?
- Can my partner feel the diaphragm?
- Can I use a menstrual cup with an IUD?
- Can I get pregnant if I don't have an orgasm?
- Does the patch protect against STIs?
- I'm using the implant. Are the side effects like feeling moody, bloated, and nervous going to go away?
- How is Skyla different from Mirena?
- What are some signs a guy is about to come?
- Is it a problem if I'm getting vaginal discharge from the ring?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- Does birth control make you infertile?
- How long does the IUD last?
- Should I really use lube with condoms?
- Can my partner feel the cervical cap?
- Can I get pregnant if I jump up and down after having sex?
- How do I know a diaphragm is in correctly?
- What does it mean to get your tubes tied?
- Is birth control available over the counter?
Displaying questions 61 – 80 of 331