- What are the chances that I'm infertile?
- The Paragard IUD has copper, right? Is it safe to have the metal inside you?
- Does birth control make you infertile?
- Is it normal to feel moody because of the shot?
- Does the diaphragm protect from STIs?
- What should you bring with you to your abortion procedure (also called in-clinic abortion or surgical abortion)?
- Can drinking alcohol affect my birth control?
- What are some of the health benefits of IUDs?
- I threw up right after taking my pill. Now what?
- How effective is spermicide at preventing pregnancy?
- Is there anything that helps with IUD insertion pain?
- What if I've lost my sex drive while on the shot?
- I heard the IUD is really expensive—how much does it cost?
- My doctor says they won’t give me an IUD because I’m too young and I haven’t had kids yet. What can I do?
- What are the best methods to use if I don't want to have my period?
- Is it normal to get headaches from the shot?
- How is ella different from Plan B One-Step or Next Choice One Dose?
- I'm using the implant. Are the side effects like feeling moody, bloated, and nervous going to go away?
- What's the oldest method of birth control?
- What if I get pregnant with an IUD in?
Displaying questions 81 – 100 of 356