the pill - progestin-only
- Is it safe to take two pills in one day?
- I'm traveling to a different time zone. How can I figure out when to take my pill?
- What if I want to start taking my pill at a different time?
- What should I do if I miss a pill?
- I threw up right after taking my pill. Now what?
- I'm on the pill and bleeding between periods. Will this stop?
- What can I do if taking the pill makes me nauseous?
- Is it safe to lose blood by spotting a lot?
- What can I do if I'm on the pill and breaking out with acne?
- How effective is the pill at preventing pregnancy?
- Can I use the pill to control when I have my period?
- Which pill is the best one to take?
- When’s the best time to start taking the pill?
- How much does the pill cost?
- Does the pill protect against STIs?
- What are some of the health benefits of the pill?
- What can I do if I find it hard to remember to take the pill?
- Is the birth control pill dangerous?
Displaying all 18 questions