- What’s wrong with using expired condoms?
- Can drinking alcohol affect my birth control?
- How do I check a condom wrapper for damage?
- What should I do about skin irritation from the patch?
- I threw up right after taking my pill. Now what?
- Can I swim or take a shower while I’m wearing the patch?
- Do I have to be sexually active to be on birth control?
- My patch leaves a square of dark sticky stuff around it. What is it, and how do I get it off?
- How long does it take to get an IUD?
- Should I really use lube with condoms?
- What if the condom doesn't feel good and he can't get hard?
- What are some signs a guy is about to come?
- Is it hard to insert and/or remove the diaphragm?
- How do I know a diaphragm is in correctly?
- What should I do before stopping my birth control?
- Can I get a diaphragm at the grocery store or pharmacy?
- How do I know the ring is in the right way?
- Can I take out my own IUD?
- How can I learn more about female pleasure?
- Can I use lube with a lubricated condom?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 57