- What if the condom doesn't feel good and he can't get hard?
- How can I learn more about female pleasure?
- How do I know a diaphragm is in correctly?
- Can I take out my own IUD?
- What should I do before stopping my birth control?
- What are some signs a guy is about to come?
- How many times can I use a sponge?
- My doctor says they won’t give me an IUD because I’m too young and I haven’t had kids yet. What can I do?
- Can birth control help with dysmenorrhea?
- How can I tell if I have herpes?
- How can I tell if I have an STI?
- Can I keep the ring in all of the time and not get my period?
- Is breastfeeding really a form of birth control?
- Can I use lube with a lubricated condom?
- Do transgender people need to use birth control?
- How do I talk to my doctor about birth control?
- Is it true that using tampons can make you lose your virginity?
- Can I get a diaphragm at the grocery store or pharmacy?
- How often do I need a Pap smear?
- How long can I leave a diaphragm in?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 57