- I'm spotting from the implant. What can I do to stop it?
- How soon can I get pregnant after my implant is taken out?
- I’m a smoker. What birth control options are best for me?
- Does birth control cause blood clots?
- What are good methods for women with high blood pressure?
- What's the difference between Implanon and Nexplanon?
- How soon does the implant start working?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- Does it hurt to get the implant?
- Does it hurt to get the implant removed?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- I'm using the implant. Are the side effects like feeling moody, bloated, and nervous going to go away?
- Does hormonal birth control cause depression?
- It seems like every birth control has side effects. Is it really worth it?
- Does birth control work the minute I get it?
- What’s the difference between Nexplanon and Essure? Both are sometimes called implants.
- Does the implant protect against STIs?
- How effective is the implant at preventing pregnancy?
- What are the best methods to use if I don't want to have my period?
- Is there a birth control that’s drunk-hookup ready?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 40