- What are the best methods to use if I don't want to have my period?
- Could the government use the implant as a tracking device?
- How effective is the implant at preventing pregnancy?
- How expensive is the implant?
- What should I do before stopping my birth control?
- Does birth control work the minute I get it?
- What are some of the health benefits of the implant?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- Does birth control cause blood clots?
- What's the difference between Implanon and Nexplanon?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- I'm spotting from the implant. What can I do to stop it?
- Is there a birth control that’s drunk-hookup ready?
- What’s the difference between Nexplanon and Essure? Both are sometimes called implants.
- I'm worried that if I don't bleed regularly with the implant then I won't know if I get pregnant.
- Is it safe to lose blood by spotting a lot?
- How soon can I get pregnant after my implant is taken out?
- Does being overweight affect how well birth control works?
- How soon does the implant start working?
- Which birth control method will help reduce my cramps?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 39