- Is it safe to take two pills in one day?
- I'm traveling to a different time zone. How can I figure out when to take my pill?
- What if I want to start taking my pill at a different time?
- I’m a smoker. What birth control options are best for me?
- Can having diarrhea make the pill less effective?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- Does birth control cause blood clots?
- What are good methods for women with high blood pressure?
- How can birth control help an ovarian cyst?
- I threw up right after taking my pill. Now what?
- What should I do if I miss a pill?
- What are the best methods to use if I don't want to have my period?
- If I'm using another method of birth control, do I still have to use condoms?
- What can I do if I'm on the pill and breaking out with acne?
- Is the pill bad for the environment?
- Does birth control work the minute I get it?
- It seems like every birth control has side effects. Is it really worth it?
- What is levonorgestrel?
- What should I do before stopping my birth control?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 48