- Is the pill bad for the environment?
- What are the best methods to use if I don't want to have my period?
- What can I do if I'm on the pill and breaking out with acne?
- What should I do before stopping my birth control?
- Does birth control work the minute I get it?
- What if I want to start taking my pill at a different time?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- Can birth control help with dysmenorrhea?
- Does birth control cause blood clots?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- Is it safe to take two pills in one day?
- How effective is the pill at preventing pregnancy?
- Is there a birth control that’s drunk-hookup ready?
- Can having diarrhea make the pill less effective?
- Does birth control cause depression?
- Can birth control help with endometriosis?
- Is it safe to lose blood by spotting a lot?
- Does being overweight affect how well birth control works?
- Do antibiotics affect how effective the pill is?
- Is it safe to take the pill for years without a break?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 48