- What are the best methods to use if I don't want to have my period?
- Can the ring get lost in my vagina?
- How effective is the ring at preventing pregnancy?
- Does birth control work the minute I get it?
- Is it a problem if I'm getting vaginal discharge from the ring?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- Can I keep the ring in all of the time and not get my period?
- Does the ring protect against STIs?
- Does birth control cause depression?
- Which birth control method will help reduce my cramps?
- Does hormonal birth control cause depression?
- What's an ovarian cyst?
- If I'm using another method of birth control, do I still have to use condoms?
- What are some of the health benefits of the ring?
- It seems like every birth control has side effects. Is it really worth it?
- How can I get better at remembering my birth control?
- Can I use tampons or a menstrual cup with the ring?
- I’m a smoker. What birth control options are best for me?
- I heard that lady pee is killing our fish and harming the environment. Is taking the pill bad for our water?
- Will I feel the ring inside of me?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 40