- Does birth control cause blood clots?
- What's the difference between Implanon and Nexplanon?
- Does pot really kill sperm production?
- What should I do about skin irritation from the patch?
- How soon does the implant start working?
- How can birth control help an ovarian cyst?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- I threw up right after taking my pill. Now what?
- I heard the IUD is really expensive—how much does it cost?
- What should I do if I miss a pill?
- What if I want to start taking my pill at a different time?
- Can the IUD hurt my partner?
- Can I swim or take a shower while I’m wearing the patch?
- Do I have to be sexually active to be on birth control?
- Does it hurt to get the implant removed?
- Can I take the morning-after pill at night?
- What's the difference between typical use and perfect use?
- How can I avoid nausea as a side effect of taking emergency contraception?
- Can I get pregnant if I have sex in a pool or hot tub?
- Can the IUD perforate your uterus during insertion?
Displaying questions 21 – 40 of 330