- Is it normal that I keep getting urinary tract infections from the diaphragm?
- Could the government use the implant as a tracking device?
- Is it true that using tampons can make you lose your virginity?
- What types of birth control are available over the counter?
- If I don’t like being on the shot, do I have to wait three months for it to go away?
- How will emergency contraception pills affect my next period?
- Is there anything I can do if my periods are heavier and my cramps are worse since I got my IUD?
- Are there certain days in my cycle that I can't get pregnant?
- Is there a way to use spermicide without making a mess?
- What does it mean to get your tubes tied?
- I am considering getting the implant. Does it cause problems to have something in my body for a long time?
- Does sex still feel good with condoms?
- How much does the shot cost?
- What is HPV?
- What are the health risks of pregnancy?
- What can I do if I find it hard to remember to take the pill?
- How many times can I use a sponge?
- I’ve heard the internal condom can be stimulating—is that true?
- Where did the Zika virus come from?
- What if I meet someone and I'm considering changing my mind about not having sex right now?
Displaying questions 321 – 340 of 356