- I scratched my cervix when taking out my cervical cap. Is that going to keep happening?
- Can I wear the patch all the time and not get my period?
- Does the shot have any health benefits?
- Which pill is the best one to take?
- Is it safe to have the hormones from the IUD inside you all the time?
- The condom broke. What should I do?
- Is birth control available over the counter?
- What should I do if I want to have sex on my fertile days?
- Should I really use condoms for oral sex?
- How effective is the diaphragm at preventing pregnancy?
- Are there any positions that prevent pregnancy?
- How can I get better at remembering my birth control?
- Is it safe to use birth control right after giving birth?
- Should I get tested for STIs?
- What if I'm having trouble getting the cervical cap in or out?
- Does the sponge protect against STIs?
- Does birth control work the minute I get it?
- Can I keep the ring in all of the time and not get my period?
- How do I remove the cervical cap?
- How do I remove the sponge?
Displaying questions 301 – 320 of 355