- What do I do if my ring is always slipping out?
- I'm thinking about getting the implant. But what do I do if I want to get pregnant in less than the 4 years it lasts?
- How do I remove the ring?
- How do I insert the ring?
- Is it normal that I keep getting urinary tract infections from the diaphragm?
- What if I've lost my sex drive while on the shot?
- Is my partner supposed to feel the inner ring of the internal condom?
- Is the internal condom hard to insert?
- I'm getting tired of inserting the ring every month. What methods require less effort than the ring?
- What if my cervical cap is starting to smell?
- What if the cervical cap is causing irritation?
- What if I can't remember to change my patch on time?
- How do I know the sponge is in correctly?
- Will the implant show?
- I just had a baby, am breastfeeding, and don’t want to use hormones. Can I use fertility awareness methods?
- I get a lot of vaginal infections (you know, like BV or yeast infections). Can I still use fertility awareness methods?
- How do you insert a internal condom?
- How do I insert a diaphragm?
- Does the shot have any health benefits?
- Am I going to stop having my period on the shot?
Displaying questions 301 – 320 of 331