- Are over-the-counter birth control methods covered by health insurance?
- When should I start going to the gynecologist or a health clinic?
- Is HIV treatable?
- Can my partner feel the ring?
- Won't the shots make my bones thinner?
- What if I want to have sex more than once after inserting my diaphragm?
- Is there anything I can do to stop the irritation I'm experiencing from the sponge?
- Am I going to have spotting with the shot?
- When I stand up with my internal condom in, it sticks out a little. How can I stop it from doing that?
- Can I use the pill to control when I have my period?
- How do I know the sponge is in correctly?
- Why does my doctor ask if I’m thinking about getting pregnant in the next year?
- How much does it cost to use condoms?
- How do I time taking emergency contraception pills?
- How effective is the implant at preventing pregnancy?
- What are some of the health benefits of the patch?
- What if I don't like the hormonal side effects of the patch?
- What if my local pharmacy doesn't stock or runs out of emergency contraception?
- What is Zika?
- Which sterilization procedure is right for me?
Displaying questions 301 – 320 of 350