- Is there a vaginal ring that doesn't have estrogen?
- Do I have to get all three HPV vaccine shots?
- What are the most cost-effective forms of prescription birth control?
- Can I get emergency contraception if I'm under 17?
- Does the pill protect against STIs?
- Can I take out my diaphragm as soon as I’m done having sex?
- Will I feel the diaphragm inside of me?
- How often do I have to get the shot?
- What are some of the health benefits of the ring?
- Will I feel the ring inside of me?
- What are some of the health benefits of the patch?
- How much does it cost to use condoms?
- How much does the shot cost?
- Is the implant expensive?
- How much does the pill cost?
- If I am using enzyme inducers (such as Dilantin the antibiotics rifampicin or griseofulvin, or St. John's Wort), will it make emergency contraceptive pills less effective?
- Is it normal to feel exhausted and sore several weeks after having the sterilization procedure?
- I've been using withdrawal, but want something more effective. What options can I talk with my doctor about?
- Is there anything I can do to stop the irritation I'm experiencing from the sponge?
- What can I do if I find it hard to remember to take the pill?
Displaying questions 281 – 300 of 331