- What if my local pharmacy doesn't stock or runs out of emergency contraception?
- Is it normal to feel exhausted and sore several weeks after having the sterilization procedure?
- How effective are internal condoms at preventing pregnancy?
- I've been using withdrawal, but want something more effective. What options can I talk with my doctor about?
- Is there anything I can do to stop the irritation I'm experiencing from the sponge?
- How do I remove the ring?
- How do I insert the ring?
- Is it normal that I keep getting urinary tract infections from the diaphragm?
- What if I've lost my sex drive while on the shot?
- Is my partner supposed to feel the inner ring of the internal condom?
- I'm getting tired of inserting the ring every month. What methods require less effort than the ring?
- What if my cervical cap is starting to smell?
- What if the cervical cap is causing irritation?
- What if I don't like the hormonal side effects of the patch?
- What if I can't remember to change my patch on time?
- How do I remove the sponge?
- Which sterilization procedure is right for me?
- I just had a baby, am breastfeeding, and don’t want to use hormones. Can I use fertility awareness methods?
- How do you insert a internal condom?
- How do I insert a diaphragm?
Displaying questions 301 – 320 of 330