- What if the cervical cap is causing irritation?
- What if I don't like the hormonal side effects of the patch?
- What if I can't remember to change my patch on time?
- Is the birth control pill dangerous?
- Can I use the pill to control when I have my period?
- Which pill is the best one to take?
- How does the patch work if it just sits on your skin?
- Can I wear the patch all the time and not get my period?
- How do I remove the sponge?
- How do I know the sponge is in correctly?
- Is it safe to lose blood by spotting a lot?
- What if I get the implant and I don’t like it?
- Will the implant show?
- What if I get pregnant with an IUD in?
- Can I use an IUD if I want to have a baby in the future?
- Is it safe to have the hormones from the IUD inside you all the time?
- Will it hurt to have sex when I have an IUD inside me?
- Is it safe to have an IUD inside me?
- I get a lot of vaginal infections (you know, like BV or yeast infections). Can I still use fertility awareness methods?
- Oops, what if I had sex on the wrong day when using fertility awareness methods?
Displaying questions 301 – 320 of 338