- Which type of abortion should I get?
- I heard that hormone-filled pee is killing our fish and harming the environment. Is taking hormonal birth control bad for our water?
- What's the difference between the IUDs?
- How long will it take to heal after sterilization?
- My boyfriend and I want to be intimate but we don't want to have intercourse at this point. Any suggestions?
- Is it safe to take the pill for years without a break?
- Which birth control method will help reduce my cramps?
- What birth control methods are safe for people who just gave birth?
- Does the patch come in more than one color?
- What types of abortion appointments can I go to remotely (using telehealth)?
- How much does the ring cost?
- Is it okay to drink, use cannabis, or use other drugs before an abortion?
- Are IUDs safe for women who haven't had kids?
- What does “waiting period” mean?
- How can I tell if my partner has an STI?
- What can you do to prepare for taking the abortion pill (also called medication abortion)?
- I'm thinking about getting the implant. But what do I do if I want to get pregnant in less than the 5 years it lasts?
- It seems like every birth control has side effects. Is it really worth it?
- Can I use lube with a lubricated condom?
- Which pill is the best one to take?
Displaying questions 101 – 120 of 350