- How do I get birth control when I’m in the military?
- What does it mean to be pansexual?
- What if my cervical cap is starting to smell?
- If I am using enzyme inducers (such as Dilantin the antibiotics rifampicin or griseofulvin, or St. John's Wort), will it make emergency contraceptive pills less effective?
- Is my partner supposed to feel the inner ring of the internal condom?
- How much does the internal condom cost?
- Is it normal to feel exhausted and sore several weeks after having the sterilization procedure?
- Can I get emergency contraception if I'm under 17?
- What if the condom doesn't feel good and he can't get hard?
- I'm getting tired of inserting the ring every month. What methods require less effort than the ring?
- Does the cervical cap protect against STIs?
- How do I insert the cervical cap?
- Is telehealth totally impersonal?
- How does the patch work if it just sits on your skin?
- What if I can't remember to change my patch on time?
- I took EC for unprotected sex then I had unprotected sex again. Should I take EC again?
- I get a lot of vaginal infections (you know, like BV or yeast infections). Can I still use fertility awareness methods?
- What if I get the implant and I don’t like it?
- How do I insert the ring?
- Can certain STIs make you infertile?
Displaying questions 241 – 260 of 350