- Will I feel the ring inside of me?
- What are some of the health benefits of the patch?
- How much does the shot cost?
- If I am using enzyme inducers (such as Dilantin the antibiotics rifampicin or griseofulvin, or St. John's Wort), will it make emergency contraceptive pills less effective?
- Is it normal to feel exhausted and sore several weeks after having the sterilization procedure?
- How effective are internal condoms at preventing pregnancy?
- Is there anything I can do to stop the irritation I'm experiencing from the sponge?
- Anything I can do so that my partner doesn't feel the ring during sex?
- How do I remove the ring?
- How do I insert the ring?
- What do I do if the diaphragm is irritating me?
- What if I've lost my sex drive while on the shot?
- Is my partner supposed to feel the inner ring of the internal condom?
- What if I'm having trouble getting the cervical cap in or out?
- I'm getting tired of inserting the ring every month. What methods require less effort than the ring?
- What if my cervical cap is starting to smell?
- What if the cervical cap is causing irritation?
- What if I don't like the hormonal side effects of the patch?
- What if I can't remember to change my patch on time?
- How does the patch work if it just sits on your skin?
Displaying questions 301 – 320 of 337