- Does birth control work the minute I get it?
- I'm thinking about getting the implant. But what do I do if I want to get pregnant in less than the 5 years it lasts?
- Could the government use the implant as a tracking device?
- Does hormonal birth control cause depression?
- I am considering getting the implant. Does it cause problems to have something in my body for a long time?
- What are the most cost-effective forms of prescription birth control?
- It seems like every birth control has side effects. Is it really worth it?
- How effective is the implant at preventing pregnancy?
- Is it safe to use birth control right after giving birth?
- How do I get birth control when I’m in the military?
- What is the implant insertion process like?
- Is it safe to lose blood by spotting a lot?
- What if I get the implant and I don’t like it?
- Will the implant show?
- What are some of the health benefits of the implant?
- Is there a birth control that’s drunk-hookup ready?
- I'm worried that if I don't bleed regularly with the implant then I won't know if I get pregnant.
Displaying questions 21 – 37 of 37