pregnancy and fertility
- Why are rates of unplanned pregnancy so high among young women?
- What should I do before stopping my birth control?
- Can I get pregnant when I'm on my period?
- Can certain STIs make you infertile?
- I'm having pregnancy symptoms—is it possible I could be pregnant even though I've been sterilized?
- What if I get an IUD, but want to get pregnant sooner than the 3 or 5 or 12 years that it's good for?
- Does pot really kill sperm production?
- Why does my doctor ask if I’m thinking about getting pregnant in the next year?
- If I think I could be pregnant, what should I do?
- What is Zika?
- Is Zika dangerous?
- What should I do if I have a miscarriage?
- Is it safe to use birth control right after giving birth?
- Are there any positions that prevent pregnancy?
- What are the health risks of pregnancy?
- Where did the Zika virus come from?
- Are there certain days in my cycle that I can't get pregnant?
Displaying questions 21 – 37 of 37