- My IUD was expelled. Should I try again?
- I heard the IUD is really expensive—how much does it cost?
- Can the IUD hurt my partner?
- How soon does an IUD become effective after you get it?
- How long does it take to get an IUD?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- Does the IUD protect against STIs?
- Can the IUD move out of place or fall out completely?
- Does the non-hormonal/copper IUD (Paragard) cause copper toxicity?
- The condom broke. What should I do?
- Can I take out my own IUD?
- How effective are IUDs at preventing pregnancy?
- What if I get pregnant with an IUD in?
- How effective is emergency contraception at preventing pregnancy?
- What are some of the health benefits of IUDs?
- Does it hurt to have an IUD taken out?
- Is there anything I can do if my periods are heavier and my cramps are worse since I got my IUD?
- Will it hurt to have sex when I have an IUD inside me?
- What if I get an IUD, but want to get pregnant sooner than the 3 or 5 or 12 years that it's good for?
- What do I do if my partner can feel the strings from my IUD?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 23