- I just had a baby, am breastfeeding, and don’t want to use hormones. Can I use fertility awareness methods?
- I get a lot of vaginal infections (you know, like BV or yeast infections). Can I still use fertility awareness methods?
- Can I use fertility awareness methods if my periods are irregular or unpredictable?
- How do you remove a internal condom?
- How do you insert a internal condom?
- How long can I leave a diaphragm in?
- How do I insert a diaphragm?
- Does the shot have any health benefits?
- Am I going to have spotting with the shot?
- If I don’t like being on the shot, do I have to wait three months for it to go away?
- How do I remove the cervical cap?
- How do I insert the cervical cap?
- Is emergency contraception the same thing as the abortion pill?
- How will emergency contraception pills affect my next period?
- How do I time taking emergency contraception pills?
- How much does the ring cost?
- When do I start using the ring?
- Will the ring dissolve inside me?