- What's the difference between Implanon and Nexplanon?
- How soon does the implant start working?
- How do I check a condom wrapper for damage?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- Can having diarrhea make the pill less effective?
- What should I do about skin irritation from the patch?
- Can the IUD hurt my partner?
- How soon does an IUD become effective after you get it?
- Do I have to be sexually active to be on birth control?
- Can I swim or take a shower while I’m wearing the patch?
- What if I want to start taking my pill at a different time?
- Can I get pregnant if I have sex in a pool or hot tub?
- Can the IUD perforate your uterus during insertion?
- Can I get pregnant if I don't have an orgasm?
- Does it hurt to get the implant?
- How can I avoid nausea as a side effect of taking emergency contraception?
- Can I take the morning-after pill at night?
- How effective is the shot at preventing pregnancy?
- My patch leaves a square of dark sticky stuff around it. What is it, and how do I get it off?
- I threw up right after taking my pill. Now what?
Displaying questions 21 – 40 of 337