- Does birth control cause blood clots?
- Can I get pregnant if I have sex in a pool or hot tub?
- What types of lube are safe to use with condoms?
- How soon does the implant start working?
- My patch leaves a square of dark sticky stuff around it. What is it, and how do I get it off?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- What’s wrong with using expired condoms?
- Can I get pregnant from sex toys?
- How can birth control help an ovarian cyst?
- How can I avoid nausea as a side effect of taking emergency contraception?
- What are some signs a guy is about to come?
- Can I take the morning-after pill at night?
- Can I swim or take a shower while I’m wearing the patch?
- Will the patch fall off?
- Can drinking alcohol affect my birth control?
- I heard the IUD is really expensive—how much does it cost?
- Can the IUD perforate your uterus during insertion?
- Can I get pregnant if I don't have an orgasm?
- How soon does an IUD become effective after you get it?
- Can having diarrhea make the pill less effective?
Displaying questions 21 – 40 of 338