- I thought birth control was free with insurance—why am I still paying out-of-pocket for it?
- Can guys get the HPV vaccine too?
- Are over-the-counter birth control methods covered by health insurance?
- Is breastfeeding really a form of birth control?
- Can I take out my diaphragm as soon as I’m done having sex?
- Can I use fertility awareness methods if my periods are irregular or unpredictable?
- Can I get a diaphragm at the grocery store or pharmacy?
- How can I tell if I have an STI?
- When should I start going to the gynecologist or a health clinic?
- Is HIV treatable?
- When should I get the HPV vaccine?
- Can my partner feel the ring?
- Won't the shots make my bones thinner?
- What if I want to have sex more than once after inserting my diaphragm?
- Is there anything I can do to stop the irritation I'm experiencing from the sponge?
- Am I going to have spotting with the shot?
- When I stand up with my internal condom in, it sticks out a little. How can I stop it from doing that?
- Why does my doctor ask if I’m thinking about getting pregnant in the next year?
- How much does it cost to use condoms?
- What are some of the health benefits of the patch?
Displaying questions 301 – 320 of 350