- Do condoms prevent HPV?
- How often do I need a Pap smear?
- How do hormones affect mood?
- What can you do to prepare for an abortion procedure (also called in-clinic abortion or surgical abortion)?
- What if I get pregnant with an IUD in?
- What are the best methods to use if I don't want to have my period?
- What kinds of sexual and reproductive health care services can you get via telehealth?
- What do I do if my partner can feel the strings from my IUD?
- I'm on the pill and bleeding between periods. Will this stop?
- How effective is the pill at preventing pregnancy?
- How effective is the ring at preventing pregnancy?
- What's the deal with double bagging?
- Can drinking alcohol affect my birth control?
- How can I learn more about female pleasure?
- How effective is emergency contraception at preventing pregnancy?
- What is levonorgestrel?
- I'm tired of using condoms, is there another birth control method that will also protect me from STIs?
- Will it hurt to have sex when I have an IUD inside me?
- Is the internal condom hard to insert?
- Is it true that most condoms are about the same size—even Magnums?
Displaying questions 161 – 180 of 350