- Is it normal that I keep getting urinary tract infections from the diaphragm?
- Does the shot have any health benefits?
- Is it safe to have the hormones from the IUD inside you all the time?
- Is it true that using tampons can make you lose your virginity?
- If I don’t like being on the shot, do I have to wait three months for it to go away?
- What if I've lost my sex drive while on the shot?
- How will emergency contraception pills affect my next period?
- Is it safe to use birth control right after giving birth?
- How effective is the diaphragm at preventing pregnancy?
- How can I get better at remembering my birth control?
- How do I remove the cervical cap?
- How do I remove the sponge?
- Can I keep the ring in all of the time and not get my period?
- Does the sponge protect against STIs?
- How much does the shot cost?
- What can I do if I find it hard to remember to take the pill?
- What are the health risks of pregnancy?
- Is there a way to use spermicide without making a mess?
- I’ve heard the internal condom can be stimulating—is that true?
- Where did the Zika virus come from?
Displaying questions 321 – 340 of 350