- How do I remove the sponge?
- How do I know the sponge is in correctly?
- I just had a baby, am breastfeeding, and don’t want to use hormones. Can I use fertility awareness methods?
- How do I insert the cervical cap?
- Is emergency contraception the same thing as the abortion pill?
- How long until the ring is effective?
- When do I start using the ring?
- Will I be able to get the ring out by myself?
- How long do I leave in the ring?
- Will the ring dissolve inside me?
- Does the ring ever fall out?
- What kinds of sexual and reproductive health care services can you get via telehealth?
- Will insurance cover getting birth control via telehealth? Is it affordable without insurance?
- Is telehealth totally impersonal?
- Is your privacy protected when you use telehealth?
- Is telehealth good health care?
- What is telehealth?
- Do you need a Pap smear or pelvic exam to get birth control?
Displaying questions 321 – 338 of 338