- It seems like every birth control has side effects. Is it really worth it?
- Is there anything that helps with IUD insertion pain?
- Does the IUD increase the risk of pelvic inflammatory disease?
- Does birth control work the minute I get it?
- What are the best methods to use if I don't want to have my period?
- Does the IUD protect against STIs?
- Is there a birth control that’s drunk-hookup ready?
- Can the IUD move out of place or fall out completely?
- Does being overweight affect how well birth control works?
- What should I do before stopping my birth control?
- Does the non-hormonal/copper IUD (Paragard) cause copper toxicity?
- Which birth control method will help reduce my cramps?
- My doctor says they won’t give me an IUD because I’m too young and I haven’t had kids yet. What can I do?
- Can I take out my own IUD?
- Can birth control help with dysmenorrhea?
- How effective are IUDs at preventing pregnancy?
- What if I get pregnant with an IUD in?
- Is it safe to lose blood by spotting a lot?
- What are some of the health benefits of IUDs?
- Does it hurt to have an IUD taken out?
Displaying questions 21 – 40 of 54