- What is levonorgestrel?
- Does the IUD protect against STIs?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- Can the IUD move out of place or fall out completely?
- What if I get pregnant with an IUD in?
- Can I take out my own IUD?
- What should I do before stopping my birth control?
- Does hormonal birth control cause depression?
- Is there a birth control that’s drunk-hookup ready?
- Is there anything that helps with IUD insertion pain?
- What are some of the health benefits of IUDs?
- The ParaGard IUD has copper, right? Is it safe to have the metal inside you?
- Does being overweight affect how well birth control works?
- Does the IUD increase the risk of pelvic inflammatory disease?
- What do I do if my partner can feel the strings from my IUD?
- Is it safe to lose blood by spotting a lot?
- Will it hurt to have sex when I have an IUD inside me?
- Can birth control help with dysmenorrhea?
- How effective are IUDs at preventing pregnancy?
- My doctor says they won’t give me an IUD because I’m too young and I haven’t had kids yet. What can I do?
Displaying questions 21 – 40 of 53